Latin America and Caribbean Think Tanks views on the road to Paris 2015
In collaboration with UNEP and ECLAC, Iddri has organized exchanges between think tanks in Latin America and the Caribbean on key issues related to the negotiations. This side-event will be an opportunity to present the conclusions of this work and to start building the link between Lima and Paris, through exchanges between Latin American and European experts.
Date & Time: Wednesday, 10th December 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Venue : European Pavillon
Organizers: IDDRI (Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations, France), Libelula (Peru), Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)
- Margarita Astralaga, Regional Director, UNEP Regional Office for Latin America & the Caribbean
- Alicia Bárcena, Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Sam Bickersteth, CEO of the Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- Jose Joaquin Campos or René Castro, CATIE, Costa Rica
- Hernán Carlino, Climate Change Studies Centre, Fundación Torcuato Di Tella, Argentina
- Maria Paz Cigaran, Libelula, Peru
- Teresa Ribera, Director, Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations
- Laurence Tubiana, French Ambassador for Climate Change
For more information: visit IDDRI's website!